This ahi steak is a perfect dish to serve on Valentine’s Day, especially with some romantic candles or wine for that special touch. ❤
Are you looking to impress your sweetheart with a simple, healthy, gourmet dinner?
Ahi tuna is high in protein and low in fat, which means you can enjoy all the savory flavors and still stay on track with your fitness goals.
Let’s get cooking!
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro, minced
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 4 (6oz) ahi tuna steaks
- In a large re-sealable plastic bag combine the first six ingredients; mix well.
- Add tuna to the marinade, cover and refrigerate for 1-1/2 hours, turning once. Drain and discard marinade. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place the tuna in a glass pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Turn the steaks and bake for another 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Number of servings: 4
Calories per serving: 312