You’ve heard of pumpkin spice lattes…
Now get ready for…
Protein pumpkin pancakes!!
Nothing says Fall quite like pumpkin inspired recipes, and this one is sure to fill your home with delight!
The comforting mix of nutmeg, cinnamon, and creamy pumpkin will make your tastebuds jump like they’re leaping right into a pile of Autumn leaves!
These pumpkin pancakes are filled with protein and fiber, giving you the fuel you need for the day while satisfying the sweetness you crave.
Getting pumped for pumpkin? Let’s get these cakes on the grill!
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup egg whites
- 1 can of pumpkin
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- dash of nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- cooking spray
- In a medium bowl, mix all of the ingredients together.
- Heat pancake griddle to medium heat and coat with cooking spray.
- Cook each side about 3 minutes until brown, then flip and cook remaining side.
Number of servings: 5
Calories per serving: 255