Ahhh salmon, the super food of protein…and one of spring fashion’s most popular colors, but that’s not what this post is about.
Not only is salmon packed with healthy omega 3’s, protein, and vitamin B12, it’s also an incredibly diverse dish that can be served in so many ways!
We know meal prepping may get a little boring or tedious without variation, so that’s why we’re here to bring you tasty recipes that you’ll look forward to eating more than a couple times a week!
Today’s catch is coated in a delicious marinade of ginger, soy sauce, lemon juice, and other goodies that you’ll just have to continue reading to find out!
If you’re looking for a quick, easy, and healthy meal packed with nutrients, then you’ve come to the right blog post!
Let’s get to cooking!
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 (6oz) salmon steaks
- In a large, re-sealable plastic bag combine the first six ingredients; mix well.
- Set aside 1/2 cup of marinade and refrigerate.
- Add salmon to remaining marinade, cover and refrigerate for 1-1/2 hours, turning once halfway through. Drain and discard marinade.
- Place the salmon on a broiler pan in the oven. Broil 3-4 inches from the heat for 5 minutes. Brush with reserved marinade; turn and broil for 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Brush with remaining marinade.
- Serve with your choice of sides and enjoy!
Number of servings: 4
Calories per serving: 392