Today’s dish adds a new spin to a traditional meal.
Cajun salmon is a great way to add a kick to your flavorful slab of salmon. You’ll still get your healthy serving of protein and omega-3.
You can try roasting some veggies on the side to elevate the flavor profile of this dish. Broccoli and cauliflower add a plethora of vitamins and minerals to round out your meal.
Add some lemons for some zest, and you’ve got yourself a healthy meal so good, you won’t believe it’s real. Check it out!
For the Roasted Cauliflower and Broccoli
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped into florets
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 of a teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/4 of a teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of garlic, minced
- 1/2 of a lemon, juiced
For the Cajun Salmon
- 2 (4 oz.) salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons of Cajun seasoning blend
- 1/2 of a lemon, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 425 °F. On a rimmed baking sheet, combine the cauliflower and broccoli florets with the olive oil, salt, black pepper, and garlic. Roast for 20 minutes until lightly charred. Toss with lemon juice.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 400 °F. Rub the salmon fillets with the Cajun seasoning. Place on a baking sheet and roast for 15 minutes until flaky. Serve with lemon slices. Enjoy!