Dieting? Miss the flavor of savory chips?
What if you could enjoy chips without the sodium overload they usually come with?
Well, we have a simple kale chip recipe that will satisfy those cravings and keep your diet on track! You’re gonna love this one!
This recipe is really low in just about every category: calories, fat, sodium, and carbs. We even added hints of salt and pepper to bring out even more flavor!
Kale chips are the perfect healthy snack for a night watching a movie or playing board games—they’re so healthy, you don’t really have to worry about how many you eat!
Here’s how to make them.
- 1 bunch of kale, washed and torn, stems discarded
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- A dash of salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 300°F.
- In a large bowl, mix the kale pieces with all the ingredients.
- Spread this mixture out evenly on foil-lined baking sheets.
- Bake it for 12 minutes, watching closely to make sure they do not burn. Remove them from the oven when crispy.
Craving more nutritional advice? Click here to check out Beyond the Scale, the official health and wellness podcast of Fit Body Boot Camp!