This healthy spin on traditional fish tacos will have you waving goodbye to the fried stuff!
These tacos are made with baked cod – giving you that delicious flavor you know and love, without the oil and fat.
Plus, it’s super quick and easy to make! All you need is 20 minutes and an appetite.
Let’s get to cooking!
- 1 pound Fresh Skinless Cod
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut oil
- ¼ teaspoon Cumin
- ⅛ teaspoon Garlic powder
- ½ cup Nonfat Plain Yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 3 cups Shredded Cabbage Mix
- 4 Whole Wheat Tortillas
- Lime or Lemon to taste
- Rinse fish and pat dry with paper towels. Cut fish crosswise into ¾ inch slices. Place fish in single layer in greased shallow baking pan. Combine coconut oil, cumin, and garlic powder. Brush over fish. Bake in a 450 degree oven for 4 to 6 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Combine the yogurt, vinegar and honey. Place the cabbage in a medium sized bowl. Combine the yogurt mixture with the cabbage until well blended.
- Spoon some of the coleslaw mixture into each tortilla; add fish slices. Squeeze fresh lime or lemon to taste. Enjoy!
Serving size: 2
Calories per serving: 327