Feeling like some seafood? Need a little protein boost in your diet.
Look no further than today’s recipe: broiled white fish.
Fish is loaded with proteins and omega-3 fatty acids, which are great for your body. Plus, the dish is light, so you won’t feel as stuffed afterwards.
Add some brown rice to the side for some added grains. You can even throw in some veggies and salsa to layer the flavor profile of this succulent dish!
So what are you waiting for? Time to read on and start cooking up an A+ dinner!
- 2 fillets of white fish
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 lemon
- Seafood seasoning
- 1/2 of a red bell pepper, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1/2 of a cup of broccoli florets
- 2/3 of a cup of brown rice, cooked
- 2 tablespoons of salsa
- Preheat the broiler. Grease your broil pan with the olive oil. Place the fillets and bell pepper in the pan. Squeeze the lemon juice over it. Sprinkle with seafood seasoning and paprika.
- Place the pan under the broiler for 5-7 minutes, watching closely to prevent burning. Add the broccoli and cook until soft (one minute).
- Mix the cooked brown rice with the salsa and divide between two plates. Place a fillet on each bed of rice, along with half of the veggies.