Salmon has never been this sweet!
Maple glazed salmon might just become your new go-to dinner option. Really, what’s there not to love? The combination of maple syrup, coconut aminos (or soy sauce), and lemon juice blend to elevate the flavor of this dish to out-of-this-world levels.
Not only does this salmon make your taste buds dance with joy, it delivers a healthy serving of both omega-3 and vitamin B12.
Ready to cook some another amazing dish? Follow these steps and you’ll have a delicious dinner in front of you in no time!
- 1/4 of a cup of maple syrup
- 1/4 of a cup of of coconut aminos or soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- 4 (6 oz.) boneless center cut salmon fillets
- In a large ziplock bag, combine the maple syrup, coconut aminos, and lemon juice. Generously season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper. Place the seasoned fillets in the marinade and seal the bag. Place the bag in the fridge, skin side up, for an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Lightly grease the bottom of a casserole pan with olive oil.
- Place the fillets, skin side down, on the prepared pan and bake until flaky (about 15 minutes).Enjoy!