Cauliflower with a kick. Who wouldn’t want to try that?
Today is a dream come true for you veggie lovin’ Mexican food fanatics. We have a recipe that infuses the savory flavors of tacos into cauliflowers.
I hope your taste buds are ready for an invasion of spices, like garlic, cumin, chili powder, and onion powder. You still get the health benefits of cauliflower, just with an added burst of flavor.
This dish will help you eat healthy and will satisfy some of those nagging food cravings. Let’s see how it’s made!
- 3 heads of cauliflower
- 1/4 of a cup of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 4 teaspoons of minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons of chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of sweet paprika
- 1/2 of a teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1/2 of a teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/4 of a teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of fajita seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Wash the cauliflower heads, and remove the stem and leaves. Cut the cauliflower into florets, and then slice the florets into thin, flat pieces.
- Place the florets in a large bowl and toss with the remaining ingredients. Spread them over two large rimmed baking sheets and roast them in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Enjoy!