Order up! Today’s dish: pickled egg and tuna salad.
Need a shot of protein without the fat, the carbs, and the guilt? Tired of the same old boring salad formula—lettuce, veggies, dressing, repeat? No need to worry, because this recipe has all of that…and more!
Mix in some Greek yogurt for an even deeper flavor profile. You can even place your mix on top of lettuce for added health benefits and a traditional salad feel.
Ready for this? Let’s do it!
- 1 (6 oz.) can of albacore tuna, in water, drained and flaked
- 4 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/4 of a cup of pickles, chopped
- 1/4 of a cup of plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of fresh parsley, minced
- 1/2 of a teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/4 of a teaspoon of black pepper
- 4 butter lettuce leaves for serving
- In a large bowl, combine the tuna, eggs, pickles, yogurt, parsley, sea salt, and pepper. Mix well until creamy and fully combined.
- Chill the salad for 20 minutes, and then serve on the large lettuce leaves. Enjoy!